(Effective from 1 January 2021)
- Notice of meetings, including the location, will be provided on the FRC website no later than 14 days before the meeting date.
- Agenda papers for public sections of the meeting will be provided on the FRC website no later than 7 days before the meeting date.
- Members of the public wishing to attend a FRC meeting must provide the following details no less than 24 hours in advance of the meeting:
- Contact details.
- The order of agenda items may be changed during a meeting.
- Minutes of public sections of meetings will be made publicly available on the FRC website.
- Members of the public do not have speaking or voting rights. The Chair may invite a member of the public to speak.