Media release135.13 KB
9th November 2022
The Financial Reporting Council (FRC) today announced appointments as members of the Australian Accounting Standards Board (AASB) and the Auditing and Assurance Standards Board (AUASB).
Appointments to the AASB are:
- Adrian King, Partner in Charge, Climate Change & Sustainability Services, KPMG
- Liza Maimone, Managing Partner - Chief Operating Officer and ESG Executive, PwC
- Mathew Nelson, Global Climate Change and Sustainability Services Leader, EY
These AASB appointments are on a part‑time basis commencing from 1 January 2023 for 3 years.
Appointments to the AUASB are:
- Chi Mun Woo, Partner in Climate Change and Sustainability, Deloitte
- Terence Jeyaretnam, APAC Leader & Partner, Climate Change and Sustainability Services, EY
These AUASB appointments are on a part‑time basis commencing from 1 January 2023 for 3 years.
Tel: +61 2 6263 3284