The Financial Reporting Council (FRC) today announced appointments as members of the Australian Accounting Standards Board (AASB) and the Auditing and Assurance Standards Board (AUASB).
Re-appointments to the AASB for 2016 are:
- Mr Peter Carlson, Partner, KPMG; and
- Mr Peter Gibson, Assistant Secretary, Department of Finance and Deregulation.
These AASB appointments are on a part-time basis commencing from 1 January 2016.
Mr Peter Carlson has been re-appointed for one year and Mr Peter Gibson has been re-appointed for 3 years.
Appointments to the AUASB for 2016 are:
- Ms Carolyn Ralph, Partner, KPMG; and
- Mr Ashley Wood, Partner, PwC.
Re-appointments to the AUASB for 2016 are:
- Ms Jo Cain, Executive Director, Materiality Counts;
- Mr Chris George, Partner, Ernst & Young; and
- Ms Jane Meade, National Technical Director, RSM Bird Cameron.
These AUASB appointments and re-appointments are on a part-time basis commencing from 1 January 2016 for 3 years.
Name: Carmela Pavlic Searle
Title: Executive Officer and Manager Secretariat Unit
Tel: +61 2 6263 3604