The Financial Reporting Council (FRC) today announced the following member appointments to the Australian Accounting Standards Board (AASB) and the Auditing and Assurance Standards Board (AUASB).
Appointments to the AASB for 2022:
- Sean Osborn, Director, Accounting Policy & Legislation, NSW Treasury.
Re-appointment to the AASB for 2022:
- James Grant, Group Financial Controller, Westpac
- Paul Rogers, Partner, KPMG
These AASB appointment and re-appointments are on a part-time basis commencing 1 January 2022 for three years.
Outgoing member from the AASB:
- Peter Gibson, Assistant Secretary, Commonwealth Department of Finance.
The FRC and AASB thank Peter for his contributions to the Board.
Appointments to the AUASB for 2022:
- Tracey Barker, Partner, KPMG
- Joanne Lonergan, Partner, Ernst & Young.
Re-appointment to the AUASB for 2022:
- Klynton Hankin, Partner, PwC Australia.
These appointments and reappointment are on a part-time basis commencing 1 January 2022 for three years.
Outgoing members from the AUASB:
- Jo Cain, Executive Director, Materiality Counts
- Rodney Piltz, Partner, Ernst & Young
- Carolyn Ralph, Partner, KPMG.
The FRC and AUASB thank Jo, Rodney and Carolyn for their contributions to the Board.
Tel: +61 2 6263 2300