The Financial Reporting Council (FRC) today announced appointments as members of the Australian Accounting Standards Board (AASB) and the Auditing and Assurance Standards Board (AUASB).
Appointments to the AASB for 2021:
- Toby Langley, Executive General Manager – Head of Investor Relations, Xero;
- Caroline Spencer, Auditor General for Western Australia; and
- Dean Hanlon, Associate Professor, Department of Accounting, Monash University.
Re-appointment to the AASB for 2021:
- Alison White, Partner, Deloitte.
These AASB appointments and re-appointment are on a part-time basis commencing from 1 January 2021 for three years.
Outgoing members from the AASB:
- Kimberley Crook, Chair, New Zealand Accounting Standards Board;
- Carmen Ridley, Principal, Australian Financial Reporting Solutions;
- Ken Liow, Principal, Obsidian Capital; and
- Mike Blake, Deputy Chair, AASB and Member of International Public Sector Accounting Standards Board (IPSASB).
The FRC and AASB thank Kimberley, Carmen, Ken and Mike for their contributions to the Board.
Re-appointments to the AUASB for 2021:
- Noel Harding, Associate Professor, School of Accounting, UNSW Business School, UNSW Sydney; and
- Julie Crisp, Auditor General for the Northern Territory.
These AUASB re-appointments are on a part-time basis commencing from 1 January 2021 for three years.
Tel: +61 2 6263 2300